Overclock You NIVIDIA Graphics Card with EVGA Precision 1.9.6
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. Tweak your graphics card for better performance -- even if it's not manufactured EVGA.
If you’re looking for a way to amplify a bit more performance from your video card, a free Precision app from EVGA can help you. With EVGA Precision 1.9.6, you can tweak the core clock, shader clock, memory clock, fan speed, and you can as well link multiple GPUs in its small window. With the help of the screen overlay, you can monitor your card’s temperature, clock, framerate and lots of other things. It’s also very simple to use: just adjust the clocks, then click the Apply button. But a bit of research on how to test overclocks for stability is still highly recommended.
* Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or 7 32/64
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9, 200 or 400 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU’s
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
* Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!