Five Good Things About Google Nexus Two
There is news spreading that Google is about to unveil its newest handset called Nexus Two. Let’s enumerate the facts that makes this device a stand out among its competitors.
There are rumors spreading that a follow-up to Google’s Nexus One will be here soon. The formal announcement for the new handset will likely to happen on Novermber 8. Another source from the web is saying that Nexus Two will be created by Samsung unlike the Nexus One which was made by HTC.
1. Nexus Two should have pentaband radios like those of Nokie N8 to utilize the different frequencies of the four major U.S. carriers.
2. Nexus Two should follow suit with Nexus One when it comes to using the basic Android interface. By allowing the stock interface on the Nexus Two, Google can still release fresh updates.
3. Nexus Two have the potential to change the conventional way of paying full price for phones if Google made up its mind in picking the subsidy.
4. Like what Google did with Nexus One, the new handset should also be sold online. Customers can swap their old phones with the new one or just request order on the web.
5. Though it may seem that the release of Nexus Two will be a threat to other Google’s phone, that is not always the case. Many handset makers still want something fresh in the market every now and then.View Article Source »