Samsung Unveils Android Continnum for Verizon
After a series of unrelenting and unnerving rumors, Samsung unwraps the Samsung Continnum for Verizon. See the exciting features below.
After numerous leaks about it , Samsung finally unveiled the Continnum phone for Verizon. Where did the company made the announcement? On Twitter. The phone will take its flight across the globe on November 11. Samsung labeled it as the “first phone with a dedicated ticker display.” This refers to the 1.8 inch color screen below the touch buttons. The specs are similar to the Galaxy S series.
Here’s the feature breakdown:
* 3.4-inch Super AMOLED primary display, 1.8-inch Super AMOLED secondary “ticker” display.
* “Grip sensor” lets you touch the bottom sides of the phone to light up the ticker.
* Android 2.1 (ouch).
* Bing Maps / Bing Search (double ouch).
* Samsung 1GHz Hummingbird processor.
* Six-axis sensor + accelerometer.
* 5 megapixel camera, shoots 720p video.
* 802.11n WiFi.
* 8GB microSD card included.
* $200 on two-year contract after $100 mail-in rebate.