HTC HD7 Goes ‘Buy One, Get One’ on Black Friday
Black Friday is something to look forward to because of several reasons. First, gadgets come in cheaper prices. Second, Microsoft and T-Mobile teamed up to release a special offer involving the HTC HD7 smartphone. The list of reasons goes on but these two matter.
Do you want to get something special for yourself and for your loved ones this Christmas? This is the perfect time! On November 26, the Windows Phone 7 model, HTC HD7, will go BUY ONE TAKE ONE. To increase the patrons and sales of the WP7, Microsoft teamed up with T-Mobile to offer the promo. This will take effect on Black Friday, the most-awaited shopping event after Thanksgiving. However, this Black Friday offer of T-Mobile and Microsoft will have certain conditions.
Here are some of them:
* With new activation on qualifying family plan and 2-year contract. Mail-in rebate card may apply.
* Promo is applicable to selected devices only.
* Limited-time offer expires 1/18/2011; subject to change.
* Offer applies to featured devices only; while supplies last.
* Participating locations only. Additional taxes and fees included.
* Qualifying post-paid plan with Web and new two-year agreement required for each device. Mail-in rebate card does not apply for free devices in RI, CT and Miami-Dade County.
* Credit approval and $35 per line activation fee required
* Up to $200/line early cancellation fee applies to two-year agreements.
* Devices must be purchased and activated at point of sale in one transaction on the same account.
* Limit of two free devices per account.