MMORTS Dawn of Fantasy Trailer Revealed
Look out MMORPGs, an MMORTS game has joined the party. Reverie World Studios introduces its latest title: Dawn of Fantasy.
Another MMORPG? Not exactly. It’s an MMO alright, but it’s an MMORTS to be exact. MMORTS or Massively-Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game seems to be the face of Reverie World Studios’ latest title: Dawn of Fantasy. And reports say that instead of being able to utilize only one player, here you’ll get to use your very own army in accomplishing some quests across a persistent online campaign map. Yes, you can wage war or ally with your friends 24/7 under the helm of an MMO game.Watch the trailer and see a couple of in-game details about Dawn of Fantasy after the break!
What we know so far:
- There will be 3 races available for play: Elves, Orcs, and Humans (it’s like they’re the only races playable in the entire video game world)
- Dawn of Fantasy will have a single player mode where players can fight AI instead of real people
- A scenario editor will be available
- Being an MMO game, the online campaign map will continue to progress with or without you being online
- The game is slated for release this June for the Xbox 360 and PC.