Verizon iPhone 4 Review From Attack of the Show
Are you ready for the new Verizon iPhone 4?
The famous Verizon iPhone 4 has finally arrived. Lucky are Kevin Pereira and Candace Bailey of Attack of the Show, the famous American TV show for G4 to have a full hands-on with the device. Together with techsite G4TV’s Gadget Pr0n, they made a review on the new Verizon iPhone 4. Let’s find out the new tweak on the Verizon iPhone 4.
Before we proceed to the review video, take note of the following things about this smartphone.
* The Verizon iPhone’s design is the same with AT&T’s iPhone design.
* The volume buttons and switch on the side have moved down to make way for the antenna.
* The Verizon iPhone has a different casing.
* The death grip will make you lose a reception bar, but it didn’t lose a signal completely like the AT&T iPhone.
* Download speeds are faster on Verizon, while upload speeds are faster on AT&T
* One unique feature for the Verizon iPhone is making your iPhone a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to five devicesvia Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB.
* It’s $20 a month for 2 GB of data.
* Multitasking is easier. You can talk and use Wi-Fi at the same time on a Verizon iPhone.
* $200 with a contract.* It’s $20 a month for 2 GB of data.
To know more about the device, here’s the full review from Gadget Pron on Attack of the Show.View Article Source »