HTC Thunderbolt to Strike March 17, LTE Coming to Verizon Customers
Verizon's HTC Thunderbolt will shatter the smartphone skies this March 17.
The wait is almost over! HTC Thunderbolt is about to strike Verizon Wireless stores this March 17, and it brings 4G and LTE along in its thundering entrance. Powered by a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Android 2.2 Froyo, the Thunderbolt is set to rock the industry down to its core with a generous price of $249.99 on a two-year contract. But the biggest news around here is that Verizon is offering an unlimited LTE data plan for an additional $30.00 a month.
* Newest generation of the 1GHz Snapdragon processor
* 8 GB of onboard memory and a pre-installed 32 GB microSD card (Actual formatted capacity will be less)
* 4.3″ WVGA display
* 8- megapixel rear facing camera and HD (720p) video recording
* 1.3- megapixel front facing camera with video chatting capabilities
* Mobile Hotspot capability – share 4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
* 4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage area
* Built-in kickstand for easy media viewing