Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy Dominates March
Final Fantasy reigns supreme once again, as Square Enix's Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy for the PSP dominates the sales charts for the month of March.
Out to prove that Final Fantasy is still one of the kings of the gaming industry, Square Enix’s latest Final Fantasy entry – Dissidia Duodecim  Final Fantasy – tops the sales charts in Japan for the month of March. According to Enterbrain and Famitsu, the cross-over fighting game outperforms stellar entries coming from the PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo 3DS. Dissidia Duodecim, GADG salutes you!
Released last March 3, Dissidia Duodecim has sold a total of 414,127 units, which accounts for the game itself and the Chaos & Cosmos Limited Edition PSP bundle. It’s nearest competitor – PS3′s Dynasty Warriors 7 – landed an impressive number of 375,372 sold units, while Nintendo 3DS game – Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask – completes the top three spot with 128,178 units sold.
Here’s the complete top 10 rankings according to Enterbrain. The numbers in parenthesis represent the game’s total sales throughout its lifespan.
01. [PSP] Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (Square Enix, 3/3): 414,127
02. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 (Tecmo Koei, 3/10): 375,372
03. [3DS] Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Level-5, 2/26): 128,178 (245,767)
04. [PS3] Way of the Samurai 4 (Spike, 3/3): 112,719
05. [PSP] Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (Square Enix, 3/24): 101,513
06. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo, 2/26): 98,804 (167,777)
07. [PSP] Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity (Sega, 2/24): 90,245 (309,722)
08. [PSP] S Gundam G Generation World (Namco Bandai, 2/24): 82,056 (309,846)
09. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (Capcom, 12/1/2010): 56,263 (4,372,182)
10. [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicle (Tecmo Koei, 2/26): 54,285 (97,329)