Infinity Blade: Arena Adds Multiplayer!
Infinity Blade set to conquer the side of multiplayer for iPhone and iPad. Epic Games announce that Infinity Blades will add Multiplayer on Thursday May 19 with the Infinity Blade: Arena Update. In addition to that game center-powered player-versus-player mode, “Infinity Blade: Arena” also adds a bunch of new content, including Survivor Mode, new items and “holiday helms.”
* Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
* Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
* New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
* More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
* New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.