Things You Have to Know About Nokia N9
More and more news about the Nokia N9 are coming your way, but here is GADG's list of interesting facts about the new handset.
GADG is giddy to share as much news as possible about the new Nokia N9, regardless if Nokia is excited about it or not. ShootSpeak posted a stash of interesting facts about the device, and GADG can’t help but post it here.
Listed below are the ones we found the most interesting. Read on to know more about the Nokia N9.
* Currently creating folders in the main application menu is not yet available. Although it may be added later.
* Although this function has to be enabled first from the settings menu, you can close applications instead of just minimizing them if you swipe from the top of the display instead of the side.
* N9 can play Flash videos in the video player, along with other formats such as MKV up to 720p resolution. However, it cannot play Flash videos in the web browser due to a lack of Adobe Flash player plugin.
* The N9 has FM radio hardware support but there is no software for it — yet.
* It is possible that the homescreen will be open-sourced so that its functionality can be increased by adding widgets and stuff.* Executive VP of Sales for Nokia, Colin Guiles, said in a meeting with Malaysian journalists that the N9 will be retailing for $600 and $749 for the 16GB and 64GB respectively. However, this information is subject to change.
* Games can include the ability to disable the swipe feature to prevent accidentally minimizing the game while playing.
* Third-party camera applications and RAW access is possible, with Nokia N9’s open camera architecture.
If you want to know all of the interesting facts about Nokia N9, GADG suggests that you go to ShootSpeak.View Article Source »