The Best Things About Apple’s iPhone 4
With the next-generation iPhone 5 rumored to hit the market soon, GADG listed out the best features of iPhone 4. Just in case you want to reminisce one day.
iPhone 4 was considered to be one of the latest supreme gadgets that were released by Apple. Well, this is not actually surprising, as the company always makes their devices more outstanding than any other brands. Some reports even claimed that iPhone 4 seems to outrun the features of its predecessor, the iPhone 3. Check out the best features of iPhone 4 below.
1. Compared to iPhone 3, this current iPhone is 25% thinner.
2. It has a better retina display, which gives the device a 960×640-pixel resolution.
3. The iPhone 4 features a rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera — both have a LED flash, record HD video (720p), and video geo-tagging.
4. It allows users to run multiple applications instantly through its multitasking services: Background audio streaming, Voice over IP, background location, push notifications, local notifications, task completion, and fast app switching.
5. iPhone 4 offers FaceTime, a video-chatting application.
6. The current iPhone has an improved battery life, in which users can make 7 hours of 3G talk time, 10 hours of web browsing through Wi-Fi, 6 hours of 3G web-surfing, 10 hours of video playback, and 40 hours of audio playback.
7. By having the same A4 processor like the iPad, the iPhone 4 is faster and snappier.
8. It has gyroscope, which offers users a more realistic gaming experience.
9. iPhone 4 has iBooks — an ebook reader app
10. In iPhone 4, you can customize your background.
11. It has a centralized gaming center — a feature similar to PSN or Xbox Live.
12. Like the iPad, iPhone 4 also has a Bluetooth keyboard support.
It is undeniable that Apple had created such a great device that truly hits the market. With these cool features from iPhone 4, it can be assumed that the company’s next-generation gadgets will be more fascinating and unique.