Motorola Atrix Gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Motorola finally delivered its promise to bring Android 2.3.4 to its Motorola Atrix devices. Want to see what's new with the update?
Motorola finally delivered the Android 2.3.4 update to its Motorola Atrix devices! And the biggest new feature provided by the Gingerbread update is the ability to sideloop apps. That said, users can now locally transfer apps to the device, and install them by un-checking the Unknown Sources options in the Settings Menu.
More features for the updated Motorola Atrix is posted below:
– Updated gallery application that allows you to aggregate all you pictures from social networking websites in one place
– Updated music player application
– Improved user interface with a simpler home screen design
– A dock of icons at the bottom of the screen
– The ability to organize applications into groups
– Location based recommendations from Yelp and Facebook
– Faster Webtop browsing with Firefox 4.0
– Full 1080p video playback support
– Ability to create groups of multiple email recipients
– One touch conference call access
– Enhanced task management tools
– Enhanced productivity tools
– Ability to dismiss notifications one at a time from the notification tray.