Facebook for iOS 3.5, Now Available
Facebook for iOS 3.5 makes your mobile browsing more inline with the social network's changes in web UI.
With the said update, Facebook Profile and Groups should now look even more familiar; while the sharing options and privacy controls were tweaked to be similar with the desktop browser. The Facebook for iOS 3.5 also enables users to tag friends and places in posts, as well as in-app web pages. The compose screen was also updated with buttons to add friends from a list, tag a place, or add photo or video.
Simply put, Facebook for iOS 3.5 makes the mobile experience even more closer to online browsing. Check out the social network’s official change log below.
Made it easier to share with who you want.
– Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts.
– Added the ability to share external links from a web view.
– Added new design for Profile and Group Walls.
– Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site.
Improvements and bug fixes:
– Improved Notifications speed.
– Fixed a number of Chat bugs.
– Made it easier to select filters in News Feed.
– Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing.
– Fixed a number of Photos bugs.
– Improved performance and stability overall.
It is also note worth taking that Facebook has removed the unofficial iPad version that discovered recently inside this application. If you’re an iOS mobile user, don’t forget to give Facebook for iOS 3.5 a spin and share your findings below.View Article Source »