- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
- Disaster Pods Introduced in Japan [Video] Read more »
- Mastercard Creditcard Introduces Touchscreen Keyboard i... Read more »
- Control Your PC Using A Gesture Glove Mouse Read more »
From Eclair to Froyo, to Gingerbread, to Honeycomb. The arrival of the Android 3.0 Honeycomb statue at the Google California campus was satisfyingly delicious.
California, the Honeycomb has landed. We repeat, the Honeycomb has landed and the bee and the android has arrived with it. In Google’s own unique way of inducting their new Android mobile OS to the family, the gigantic company has finally erected the Android 3.0 Honeycomb statue as it makes its stand next to its predecessors, the Eclair, the Froyo and the Gingerbread. If you happen to come around California, then it would be a great idea to drop by Building 44 Google’s California campus, where the statue makes its stand and signals the herald of the new OS.
Hit the break to see how the brilliant people of Google installed the gargantuan sculpture.Read the rest of the article »
Dell’s Tablet and Smartphone Line-up for 2011 Leaked; Android Ice Cream, Windows Phone 7 and Windows 8 Devices Coming This Year
Everything is more Dell-licious with Honeycomb, Ice Cream, a WP7 and a Window 8.
WPCentral and Android Central has just leaked some alleged Dell smartphone and tablet line-up for 2011 and it looks like things are going to get Dell-licious this year as the Windows Phone 7, the Android Ice Cream and Windows 8 is landing on the company’s tablet and smartphone devices by mid-year to Q1 of 2012. Dell’s also got some subtle surprises in the next couple of months with the Venue (Android Froyo), Venue Pro (WP7) and Venue Pro MLK (WP7)
Remember that some of the names are only for internal purposes and won’t necessarily reflect the name of the product once it goes into full-throttle. Check out the complete roadmaps after the break!Read the rest of the article »
Nothing like some good tunes to get you past the day. Check out GADG's picks for the best free Android apps for music lovers.
We’re done with the first month of 2011 and into the next and the Android OS, along with devices that support the green bot, is growing stronger than ever as its community continues to grow exponentially. The Android apps library is also seeing a significant increase as hundreds of thousands of developers and ordinary people like yourself joins the fray of creating great Android apps for everyone to use. These apps serve for different purposes, and one of them is music.
But with the millions of apps available for the OS today, what are the best apps I can get to feed my hunger for music as I go on with my daily grind? Well that’s why GADG is here to give you five of the currently best music Android apps available today. Some of them may be little old, but they’ve also reached the status of being classic that would make them last throughout the year.
Hit the break and check out our list!Read the rest of the article »
WARNING! Do not load any unofficial Android 2.2 firmware upgrades, unless it's from Motorola. Otherwise, you will be stuck in the leaked version and you might not have a chance for some goodies. Are you willing to take the risk?
Motorola Support Forum posted a warning about users who load the leaked 2.2 upgrade that has been roaming around the web. According to the forum, there is no official path for the load that will be included in the upcoming upgrade this coming September. Do not be lured about the increased performance it can give. Otherwise, you might be stuck on the leaked version. The new Droid X has already a new software update, and it will give your phones some great benefits. In an effort to spare the owners of Droid X from the pain that other people undergo, Motorola made a list of items that they are working on.
1. Owners who can’t setup their Exchange Accounts, or who can get their e-mail but don’t get any notifications, on their Xs will be addressed in the Android 2.2 update set for early September.
2. Some users find that using Smart Profile will make their phone lose its voice. Setting it up on vibrator mode, will no longer make their phone ring anymore. If you are encountering this problem, Motorola listed a simple recovery steps to reset your settings.
3. The company is also making a change for deleting text messages, since many users gave their feedback that such feature is not a nice experience.
4. They are also planning to increase the Droid X’s volume in an upcoming software update.
5. Motorola already confirmed that VPN encryption is not working. However, PPTP encryption will be enabled in the software update, and they are working on fixes for other VPN versions
7. Some owners reported that their camera shutter freezes and can only see black screen. If you are one of them, you might want to check if your phone is qualified for a swap.
It seems that Motorola is not happy that anyone would hack and tweak one of their handsets. That’s why it is not a surprise that they are going to cut the owners with leaked 2.2 upgrade from their official software improvement. But isn’t it the risk that one really takes? Being stuck with a leaked version of a firmware that promises unlimited features? What do you think?View Article Source »
Android phones has now become a necessity. Here's more of it as Android Incredible is rumored to be here on August 18.
According to sources who wish to remain anonymous, The Verizon will start the roll out of the Droid Incredible’s OTA on August 18th. This is in line with the leaks that we heard ages ago. Plus, HTC had released the handset’s Android 2.2 source code.
Given the fact that dates, photos and details leaked, Verizon will give us small helpings at a time, but at least you know when is it due so you can go estimate the wait and mark the calendar.View Article Source »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012