- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Microsoft to sell new Chrome special edition Xbox controllers in May, to be available in three colors
Xbox owners have something to look forward to next month. Microsoft has recently announced that they will be releasing a special edition Xbox 360, wireless Chrome Series controllers in the middle of May.
These wireless chrome controllers will be available in three shiny colors: blue, red and silver and will feature a D-pad.
The chrome series controllers will retail for $54.99 each in US.View Article Source »
Google I/O 2011 event which takes place on San Francisco last week May 10-11, has been attended by thousands of people and watch via live streaming by the whole world.
Major Google product / software announcements:
- Google announces Android 3.1
- Google TV getting Android 3.1 and Market this summer
- Google Ice Cream Sandwich coming in Q4 2011 to smartphones and tablets alike
- Android Market launches movie rentals, thousands of titles available to your PC, phone or tablet
- Google Music Beta to stream 20,000 songs for free
- Google partners with OEMs and carriers to guarantee timely Android updates
- Google announces Android Open Accessory standard, Arduino-based ADK
- Google announces Android@Home framework for home automation
- Google clarifies 18 month Android upgrade program, details far from solidified
- Google adding Netflix, Hulu support, offline Gmail, Calendar and Docs to Chrome OS this summer, prices hardware at $20 per month
- Google unveils Acer Chromebook: $349, 11.6-inches with 6.5-hour battery
- Official: Samsung reveals Chrome OS laptop — the Series 5
- Google teases Samsung-built Chromebox, desktop version of Chrome OS
If you miss the change to watch the event you can now watch the whole event via Youtube, Watch the video after the break.Read the rest of the article »
Catapult Angry Birds using your web browser, as the Rovio game hits Google Chrome!
From iOS devices to Androids, Angry Birds lands to people’s web browsers, as the Rovio game comes to Google Chrome. Built on general HTML 5 technologies, the application is a simple web service that runs in any browser – like Firefox 4 or Chrome – that supports HTML 5. The current browser version of Angry Birds is offered for free, while the Might Eagle will come as a premium version via WebStore.
More over, Chrome can install Angry Birds as an app, while gamers using other browsers can bookmark it to get the same effect. So what are you waiting for? Start catapulting Angry Birds on your Google Chrome now!View Article Source »
This isn't new. We've seen photos of the Chrome OS on Apple's iPad. But the man behind these wouldn't make himself known. To transmit the message, here's the video you need to see.
Days ago, there was a news circuating about Google’s Chrome OS on an iPad. Seriously, an iPad. We know that, it can never happen. Because Apple and Google are in the midst of their clash. But we can never say that the people behind them thanked Photoshop. With jailbreaks and hidden new found glory, it might just be for real.
Meanwhile, the genius behind the photos is here for more proofs. Here posting an unbelievably brief video clip of the device in action. You cannot blame us if we don’t believe this because there is somehow the credibility. But here, see for yourself.
Google Chrome answers the question, is it “Down For Everyone Or Just Me"?
Open a site, it indicates an HTTP 404 error. Reload the page, but everything is still down. Think about it, is it my computer who has the problem or the site or the browser I’m currently tied to?
We freak out, what’s going on? Twitter doesn’t do you any updates, so with Facebook and you form an angry face. Sometimes its just you or your net is down. It seems that Chrome can now save you from the headache not to mention the embarrassment.
Internet addicts are very much familiar with sites that lets you know if you are the problem or the site itself. It was made by a Twitter employee and was sold earlier 2010. Go to their site, enter the URL and see if there are people crying out loud like you are doing because the site was troubled or its just you and your insane Internet connection. Chrome wouldn’t want to be left out. So as the Rudefox blog pointed out today, they are making the almost the same sight.
While trying hard to load Chatroutlette today (like the rest of us) to see that if it is down, the author received a note that browser rather typical: “Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to chatroulette.com.” But what’s interesting is that below that, it reads “Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes.“
Interesting inoovation, isn’t?View Article Source »
The newest Chrome Beta is 15 percent faster than its predecessor, with better interface and Autofill. You can even see for your self because it's now available for download at Google.
A collection of new features is included in Google’s latest Chrome Beta. The beta highlights the Autofill, wherein users can take advantage of completing forms that require information such as name, address, e-mail address and credit card numbers. Google also tweaked the user interface with enhanced Omnibox, streamlined toolbar and single menu options. The new chrome expanded synchronization capabilities to include bookmarks, preferences, extensions and themes. It allow users to access their bookmarks and preferences on any computer that runs Chrome and signed into a Google Account. Aside from basic functionality, the latest Chrome is also said to be faster by 15 percent than the previous releases. The Chrome Beta can be downloaded from Google directly.View Article Source »
"Performance is a huge, huge, huge thing for us. We created the performance story, and we've got to keep at it." -- In an accompanying blog post he reinforces his point saying he wants Firefox 4 to be "super-duper fast."
Are you ready to experience the FUTURE? Mozilla launches their very first Beta, The Firefox 4 Beta 1. With its grand features and glorious offers, will it overpower the web browsers?Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012