- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Infinity Blade set to conquer the side of multiplayer for iPhone and iPad. Epic Games announce that Infinity Blades will add Multiplayer on Thursday May 19 with the Infinity Blade: Arena Update. In addition to that game center-powered player-versus-player mode, “Infinity Blade: Arena” also adds a bunch of new content, including Survivor Mode, new items and “holiday helms.”
* Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
* Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
* New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
* More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
* New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
The future of cutting-edge graphics is as real as it's gonna get with the Epic Games' Unreal Engine.
Epic Games have definitely set the bar in cutting-edge graphics and details since they’ve unveiled the visually stunning Gears of War. And now as we enter a new frontier of gaming, Epic Games is out to inspire developers at the Game Developers Conference 2011 (GDC 2011) with what seems they believe to be the future of the industry, the Unreal Engine. The demonstration, according to Epic Games’ Mark Rein, is their “love letter to hardware manufacturers.” And developers will have a crack with the Unreal Engine when it hits next month. Now all we need is a rig with three graphic cards to properly run this thing.
Hit the break to see the GDC 2011 demo vid of Epic Games!Read the rest of the article »
“From our perspective, we don't think about who's publishing this title or that title. We've got two great games and we think that Gears players are going to like Bulletstorm and vice versa. We brainstormed with EA and Microsoft to bring together these games in a way that would make Epic fans happy.” ---Mike Capps, Epic Games President
Epic Games is truly welcoming the year with a bang! The two most-anticipated game of 2011 will be brought by a single company. EA and Epic recently announced that they’l, be rewarding gamers who will buy limited edition Bulletstorm with passes for Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta.
Here’s the official statement from the two gaming companies:
In this unique promotion, Epic Games and EA are blowing out the launch of Bulletstorm with access to the public beta for Gears of War 3, the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in video games. Players that purchase the Epic Edition are guaranteed early access to the Gears of War 3 beta*. Pre-order now to reserve a copy of the Epic Edition which will be available on Feb. 22, 2011 for MSRP $59.99, only for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, while supplies last.Read the rest of the article »
This game will surely cause jolt in your heart out of excitement. The new iOS games brought by Epic Games and Id Software is a sure hit among gamers. Hop on to the trailer video and see the battle unfold right in front of you.
We became witnesses of Epic Games and Id Software’s game engines for the iOS devices. But this will be the first look on the first actual games that will use them. The first of the few chosen ones is the Mutant Bash TV by Id. This will cost a small amount of $0.99 for the standard version. While a dollar up for the Retina Display version. But Epic Games quite impressed us more with their Infinity Blade which was the counterpart of Unreal Engine 3 based “Epic Citadel.” Somehow it’s a little God of War-ish. But this is a different mind we’re seeing. A brand mixture of Karateka, Dragon’s Lair and Punch-Out.
Unfortunately Mutant Bash TV has no demo videos to share but here we can provide the infinity Blade Debut Trailer:Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012