- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Why settle for a single win when you can 'double the win' with a faster and cheaper EVGA GeForce GTX 460?
EVGA just unleashed a beast called the EVGA GeForce GTX 460 2Win, a card that contains the power of two EVGA GeForce GTX 460 GPU’s which promises to deliver a faster, more stellar DirectX 11 performance than that of the legendary NVIDIA GTX 580. The card is touted to give a whole new degree of interactive gaming, entertainment and productivity as it is equipped with 700MHz clocking and 672 cumulative CUDA cores served by 2GB of GDDR5. What’s more is that the EVGA GeForce GTX 460 is touted to cost lower than the NVIDIA GTX 580. ‘Double the win’ indeed.
Hit the break to check out the complete specs of this awesome graphics monster.Read the rest of the article »
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. Tweak your graphics card for better performance -- even if it's not manufactured EVGA.
If you’re looking for a way to amplify a bit more performance from your video card, a free Precision app from EVGA can help you. With EVGA Precision 1.9.6, you can tweak the core clock, shader clock, memory clock, fan speed, and you can as well link multiple GPUs in its small window. With the help of the screen overlay, you can monitor your card’s temperature, clock, framerate and lots of other things. It’s also very simple to use: just adjust the clocks, then click the Apply button. But a bit of research on how to test overclocks for stability is still highly recommended.
* Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or 7 32/64
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9, 200 or 400 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU’s
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
* Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012