- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is set to hit the stores on May 13
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 can now be pre-ordered via Office Depot. Samsung’s latest tablet will hit the stores on May 11.
Samsung’s latest tablet boasts of a Vivid 10.1″ screen, a dual-core processor and Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, bluetooth, built-in microSD card slot that allows you store up to 32GB of data and improved speakers.
It can be yours for the retail price of $399.99.View Article Source »
Folks at XDA Developers have compiled a booting version of Android 4.03 for the Galaxy Tab 8.9.
Not long after Samsung confirmed its plans to roll-out Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to other devices, some innovative folks from XDA forums have already tried it on their beloved Galaxy Tab 8.9.
Recent updates shows that the homebrew ICS build for Galaxy Tab 8.9 is now bootable and has its touch screen, auto-rotation feature, sound, Bluetooth, Wifi and Hardware acceleration (tested on Angry Birds) working.Read the rest of the article »
Google I/O 2011 event which takes place on San Francisco last week May 10-11, has been attended by thousands of people and watch via live streaming by the whole world.
Major Google product / software announcements:
- Google announces Android 3.1
- Google TV getting Android 3.1 and Market this summer
- Google Ice Cream Sandwich coming in Q4 2011 to smartphones and tablets alike
- Android Market launches movie rentals, thousands of titles available to your PC, phone or tablet
- Google Music Beta to stream 20,000 songs for free
- Google partners with OEMs and carriers to guarantee timely Android updates
- Google announces Android Open Accessory standard, Arduino-based ADK
- Google announces Android@Home framework for home automation
- Google clarifies 18 month Android upgrade program, details far from solidified
- Google adding Netflix, Hulu support, offline Gmail, Calendar and Docs to Chrome OS this summer, prices hardware at $20 per month
- Google unveils Acer Chromebook: $349, 11.6-inches with 6.5-hour battery
- Official: Samsung reveals Chrome OS laptop — the Series 5
- Google teases Samsung-built Chromebox, desktop version of Chrome OS
If you miss the change to watch the event you can now watch the whole event via Youtube, Watch the video after the break.Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012