- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Infinity Blade set to conquer the side of multiplayer for iPhone and iPad. Epic Games announce that Infinity Blades will add Multiplayer on Thursday May 19 with the Infinity Blade: Arena Update. In addition to that game center-powered player-versus-player mode, “Infinity Blade: Arena” also adds a bunch of new content, including Survivor Mode, new items and “holiday helms.”
* Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
* Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
* New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
* More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
* New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
Unless Android devices get standardized specs, it's very unlikely that Epic Awesome's Infinity Blade is coming to the Android OS.
Bad news Android-followers. The epic and awesome gaming company, Epic Awesome, has announced that they have no plans of bringing the award-winning RPG – Infinity Blade – to the Google Android OS anytime soon.
The reason? Epic Awesome believed that the only a few Android OS devices are capable of delivering the best Infinity Blade experience, unlike iOS users where the game runs at the same, consistent quality.Read the rest of the article »
You'll be surprised what great games can come from a small little thing that is the iPhone. We bring you the best games that strike a chord for great graphics and excellent gameplay.
When it comes to gaming, guys usually for good graphics and acceptable game play. Although at first the iPhone doesn’t seem capable of handling those criteria, developers have overcome the odds to give us great titles that can rival the best handheld portable games out there.
Celebrate the holiday season with these iPhone games in a list that balances good gameplay, good graphics, and simple yet engaging fun. These can certainly entertain us whenever our wives scold us for being late from a night out with the bros.Read the rest of the article »
This game will surely cause jolt in your heart out of excitement. The new iOS games brought by Epic Games and Id Software is a sure hit among gamers. Hop on to the trailer video and see the battle unfold right in front of you.
We became witnesses of Epic Games and Id Software’s game engines for the iOS devices. But this will be the first look on the first actual games that will use them. The first of the few chosen ones is the Mutant Bash TV by Id. This will cost a small amount of $0.99 for the standard version. While a dollar up for the Retina Display version. But Epic Games quite impressed us more with their Infinity Blade which was the counterpart of Unreal Engine 3 based “Epic Citadel.” Somehow it’s a little God of War-ish. But this is a different mind we’re seeing. A brand mixture of Karateka, Dragon’s Lair and Punch-Out.
Unfortunately Mutant Bash TV has no demo videos to share but here we can provide the infinity Blade Debut Trailer:Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012