Send tip

iPad 2 Sales: Almost 1 Million on its Debut Weekend

Written on March 15, 2011 by R. Cruise

0 person

iPad 2 can attest to the saying that it is lovelier the second time around.

Tech experts speculate that Apple Inc likely sold a million iPad 2 tablets on the weekend it was released. This finding is more than what the first iPad attained.

Wedbush Securities analyst Scott Sutherland is not at all surprised that Apple’s iPad 2 is almost at the 1 million mark.

In selected Best Buy outlets, supplies of iPad 2 and its accessories ran out in a matter of 10 minutes.

Several analysts quoted that 350,000 to 400,000 iPads were sold on its debut weekend.

In addition, the profile of the typical iPad 2 buyer is released: about 60 percent have the original iPad while the remaining 40 percent are first time buyers. Also, more customer prefer the AT&T’s iPad 2 over Verizon’s.

View Article Source »


View all