- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Don't miss the fun gamers! The final week of Uncharted 3 Multiplayer beta is the biggest and best yet.
With a download tally fast approaching the 1.5 million mark, it is no brainer that Uncharted 3 Multiplayer’s beta is a massive success for Naughty Dogs. However, Thursday will mark the end of the beta for the PlayStation community.
Still, the final beta week will be the best and biggest yet. All nine gametypes are now be available, so as the four maps which includes Syria — the locale for Co-op Adventure. If you want to take the Yemen map a spin, select the Free for All gametype in Matchmaking. You’ll see it appear as one of your options during the voting process afterwards. The game now works smoother than before, and the lobbies also fill up faster.
So if you haven’t played the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer beta yet, now is the right time! You can download the game for free at the PlayStation Store.View Article Source »
Infinity Blade set to conquer the side of multiplayer for iPhone and iPad. Epic Games announce that Infinity Blades will add Multiplayer on Thursday May 19 with the Infinity Blade: Arena Update. In addition to that game center-powered player-versus-player mode, “Infinity Blade: Arena” also adds a bunch of new content, including Survivor Mode, new items and “holiday helms.”
* Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
* Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
* New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
* More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
* New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
Critics spread the Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds love as their reviews give the game impressive numbers.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is finally hitting shores this week after a decade-long wait and the reviews are already in from dozens of critics across cyberspace and print. Will the much anticipated game make the mark? Well the numbers look really good, though some critics give it an average score. But Joystiq seems to have shared too much love for the game as it rates Marvel vs. Capcom 3 a whopping 100/100. In any case, I don’t think any review will change the minds of people into buying the manic brawlfest.
Check out the summaries after the break!Read the rest of the article »
Get your gear on as Portal 2 goes cross-platform that will allow you to play against the toughest players from different consoles.
Portal 2 fans can definitely shout out loud as Valve reveals that the PlayStation 3 version of Portal 2 will have Steam features that will allow players to enjoy multi-platform perks such as cross-platform (PC/Mac vs. PS3) play for multiplayer games and cross-platform chat. What’s more, by just linking their PSN and Steam accounts, PS3 players of Portal 2 can unlock Steam Play (PC and Mac) copy of Portal 2 for free.Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012