- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Google I/O 2011 event which takes place on San Francisco last week May 10-11, has been attended by thousands of people and watch via live streaming by the whole world.
Major Google product / software announcements:
- Google announces Android 3.1
- Google TV getting Android 3.1 and Market this summer
- Google Ice Cream Sandwich coming in Q4 2011 to smartphones and tablets alike
- Android Market launches movie rentals, thousands of titles available to your PC, phone or tablet
- Google Music Beta to stream 20,000 songs for free
- Google partners with OEMs and carriers to guarantee timely Android updates
- Google announces Android Open Accessory standard, Arduino-based ADK
- Google announces Android@Home framework for home automation
- Google clarifies 18 month Android upgrade program, details far from solidified
- Google adding Netflix, Hulu support, offline Gmail, Calendar and Docs to Chrome OS this summer, prices hardware at $20 per month
- Google unveils Acer Chromebook: $349, 11.6-inches with 6.5-hour battery
- Official: Samsung reveals Chrome OS laptop — the Series 5
- Google teases Samsung-built Chromebox, desktop version of Chrome OS
If you miss the change to watch the event you can now watch the whole event via Youtube, Watch the video after the break.Read the rest of the article »
Intel's out to give the netbook platform a big boost at IDF Beijing 2011.
Intel’s definitely got something under their sleeves for the netbook platform, as they plan to unveil their latest Atom processor, the Cedar Trail, at the Intel Developer Forums in Beijing this coming April 12. UMPC Portal got the goods on what the processor giant is planning to show, and one particular Intel session caught the world wide web’s eye immediately: “Designing a New Generation of Netbooks with the Intel Atom Processor Based Platform.” It will be something to look forward to as the session promises to give attendees a sneak peek at the “next generation Intel Atom processor based platform.”
If Intel’s upcoming revelation proves to be something revolutionary, then tech enthusiasts might see the netbooks slowly climb back to its former glory when smartphones weren’t that so smart.
Check out the overview of the said session after the break!Read the rest of the article »
Jolibook exudes simplicity and beauty like no other. It is no ordinary netbook since it carries the powerful feature called Jolicloud 1.1 OS.
Jolly good news! It has been ten days after Jolicloud unveiled the Jolibook to the world. Now, the new device is up for sale. It is a netbook that carries a 10.1-inch WSVGA screen, Intel GMA 3150 graphics, 1GB of RAM, 250GB hard drive and 0.3 megapixel webcam. Other excellent features are the instant-on Jolicloud 1.1 OS on board and a dual-core 1.5GHz Atom N550 processor. The latter provides power to basic tasks made on the netbook.
The netbook costs £279 (about $443). You can find it in Vye or Amazon UK. The founder of the company, Tariq Krim, tweeted that shipping begins on Monday.View Article Source »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012