- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Just like Square Enix, Namco Bandai will give out surprises for the holiday season. Bandai opens up their lineup of games that'll be present on Jump Festa. Some of the games mentioned were Dragon Ball Kai and Digimon Tales.
Namco Bandai shares their line up for next week’s Jump Festa event. Playable releases for games like Dragon Ball Kai and Digimon Story lead the lineup.
Here’s the full lineup:
* Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butouden (DS, Playable)
* Rurou Ni Kenshin – Meiji Kenkyaku Rouman Tan – Saisen (PSP, Playable)
* Tales of Graces F (PS3, Playable)
* Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3 (PSP, Playable)
* Kaijuu Busters Powered (DS, Playable)
* Digimon Story Chou Xross Wars Blue & Red (DS, Playable)
* Battle Spirits Digital Starter (DS, Video only)
* Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (PS3, Tournament)
* One Piece Gigant Battle! (DS, Tournament)
* Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3, Tournament)
The gamers can't get enough of the Jump Festa event on the 18th, and this news will excite the fans all the more. Capcom vs Marvel 3 will be joining the event and they're also holding a stage show for the new characters waiting to be unleashed.
This year’s Jump Festa will kick off a little different “manga” type as Capcom unleashes the Marvel vs Capcom 3 on their Festa booth.
Prior to this, Capcom announced that the game will be available for play-along with the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Monster Hunter Diary. And today, they also announced that the game will have a stage event. This early Christmas treat will be held for two days during the event proper, from 12:00 to 12:45.
These stage shows will serves as Capcom’s choices for fighting game character announcements. There are 10 characters waiting to be unleashed for the MVC3; fans should always be on the look out as Jump be unveiled on December 18.Read the rest of the article »
Capcom finally announced the big day for Street Fighter. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be landing on game world by December 16, 2010. It was a long wait but it will be worth it.
Capcom released a good news that is too hard to ignore. It is about the official kick-off date of the Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. The big day for Capcom and Stefalls on December 16, 2010. This news is something that fans of Street Fighter are dying to know.
The arcade utilizes Taito’s Type X2 arcade board and adds Yun and Yang to the roster. In addition to that, the game also included stronger hits at other character. This special event was announced at Capcom’s official site.
Gadg will update you with the latest Super Street Fighter IV Arcade news so better keep coming back.View Article Source »
Be ready as Square Enix present the fresh footages from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It has been a long wait but it is all worth it.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution took a short break from the gaming scene. But now, few screenshots of its newest offering were provided by Square Enix.
It was a relief to see fresh gameplay footage of the Eidos Montreal-developed title. These footages were released earlier today.
It is not the same game released a few years back; the weapon selection changed a lot. Online rumors are saying there are more changes to come.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be here for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime in early 2011 in North America.
Watch the footage here after the skip.Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012