- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Top wireless carriers Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, join forces with US Government to create National Stolen Phone Database
Four of the country’s top wireless carriers Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile have merged with US Government to track lost and stolen phones, by creating the “National Stolen Phone Database”.Read the rest of the article »
Lucky shoppers have managed to get their hands on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus at Best Buy
A few lucky folks have managed to get their hands on the Verizon’s version of the Galaxy Nexus at Best Buy and they have pictures to prove it.
Galaxy Nexus, the first Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone was supposed to launch on December 9th, but was delayed due to ‘rumored’ conflicts with Google Wallet and while most of us are waiting for the official release date, some lucky shoppers at Best Buy were able to purchase one of the most anticipated smartphones this year.Read the rest of the article »
Overall, the reviews showed that the Verizon iPhone 4 has its own pros and cons. Whichever carrier you choose, it all boils down to what features and services suit your needs. It is just that at the moment, Verizon iPhone 4 is hot in the eye of the public.
Overall, the reviewsshowed that the Verizon iPhone 4 has its own pros and cons. Whichever carrier you choose, it all boils down to what features and services suit your needs. It is just that at the moment, Verizon iPhone 4 is hot in the eye of the public.Read the rest of the article »
“We are pleased to introduce millions of wireless users to the industry leading iPhone 4 on the nation’s most reliable network." ---Lowell McAdam, president and chief operating officer of Verizon.
At long last! Verizon iPhone has landed. The deal between Apple and the Big Red company commonly known as Verizon is sealed.
After a little talk about the 4G network, finally, Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam confirmed that the CDMA version of the iPhone 4 is up for grabs next month. Big Red subscribers can start placing pre-orders by February 3 while the non-subscribers can grab the deal on February 10.Read the rest of the article »
After a series of unrelenting and unnerving rumors, Samsung unwraps the Samsung Continnum for Verizon. See the exciting features below.
After numerous leaks about it , Samsung finally unveiled the Continnum phone for Verizon. Where did the company made the announcement? On Twitter. The phone will take its flight across the globe on November 11. Samsung labeled it as the “first phone with a dedicated ticker display.” This refers to the 1.8 inch color screen below the touch buttons. The specs are similar to the Galaxy S series.
Here’s the feature breakdown:
* 3.4-inch Super AMOLED primary display, 1.8-inch Super AMOLED secondary “ticker” display.
* “Grip sensor” lets you touch the bottom sides of the phone to light up the ticker.
* Android 2.1 (ouch).
* Bing Maps / Bing Search (double ouch).
* Samsung 1GHz Hummingbird processor.
* Six-axis sensor + accelerometer.
* 5 megapixel camera, shoots 720p video.
* 802.11n WiFi.
* 8GB microSD card included.
* $200 on two-year contract after $100 mail-in rebate.
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012