- Apple finally unveils the new iPad Air Read more »
- Google's Nexus 5 is rumored to be launched this Novembe... Read more »
- Microsoft Offers Another $100 Discount to their Origina... Read more »
- Lenovo Desktop PC Doubles as a Large Tablet Read more »
- Robotic Vehicle Gets Wheelchair Bound Person to Stand U... Read more »
- Human-Powered Roller Coaster Offered in Japan Bicycle T... Read more »
- Analog Camera Filter for DSLR Cameras Offers Instagram-... Read more »
Nokia Windows Phone 7, is that you?
This Friday, Nokia plans to play another game. However, the big question is to whom they intend to team up?
It has been rumored that Nokia is said to have this partnership with titans of the industry Microsoft and Google. So are we expecting a Nokia Android phone or perhaps a Nokia Windows Phone 7? Bloomberg’s anonymous sources reported that they seem to agree that Nokia is in deep conversations with Microsoft, it also seems that they’re “close to announcing a software partnership.”
The rumors also said that Google could have been there, but they’re no longer favored for the job. So does this mean we’ll be seeing a WP7 phone with the Nokia emblem? Are you ready for the Micro-Kia?View Article Source »
Black Friday is something to look forward to because of several reasons. First, gadgets come in cheaper prices. Second, Microsoft and T-Mobile teamed up to release a special offer involving the HTC HD7 smartphone. The list of reasons goes on but these two matter.
Do you want to get something special for yourself and for your loved ones this Christmas? This is the perfect time! On November 26, the Windows Phone 7 model, HTC HD7, will go BUY ONE TAKE ONE. To increase the patrons and sales of the WP7, Microsoft teamed up with T-Mobile to offer the promo. This will take effect on Black Friday, the most-awaited shopping event after Thanksgiving. However, this Black Friday offer of T-Mobile and Microsoft will have certain conditions.
Here are some of them:
* With new activation on qualifying family plan and 2-year contract. Mail-in rebate card may apply.
* Promo is applicable to selected devices only.
* Limited-time offer expires 1/18/2011; subject to change.
* Offer applies to featured devices only; while supplies last.
* Participating locations only. Additional taxes and fees included.
* Qualifying post-paid plan with Web and new two-year agreement required for each device. Mail-in rebate card does not apply for free devices in RI, CT and Miami-Dade County.
* Credit approval and $35 per line activation fee required
* Up to $200/line early cancellation fee applies to two-year agreements.
* Devices must be purchased and activated at point of sale in one transaction on the same account.
* Limit of two free devices per account.
"Flash Player 10.1 is available on Android and Google TV today, with BlackBerry platform, HP webOS 2.0, future versions of Windows® Phone, LiMo, MeeGo, and Symbian OS also expected to support Flash Player 10.1." ---Official words from Adobe
Adobe just announced that version of Flash are now on its way to major smartphone OS. After it is done, the world wide mobile industry can access Flash operated websites. This technology will allow you to open Flash games, navigations, and video. This operation has been in demand for so many years and finally the wait is over.
Mos of Google’s Android OS 2.2 has already made use of this plug-in and now there’s HP Palm Pre 2. Adobe didn’t give out details on when are the company is releasing versions for BlackBerry OS, Microsoft’s Windows Phone, the Symbian OS, or Nokia/Intel’s MeeGo.Read the rest of the article »
As we all know and heard, Microsoft is holding a special event today, October 11 at NYC. They will discuss surrounding details about their much anticipated Windows Phone 7.
Today, Microsoft is holding an event at NYC. You may say that some details may be around the Windows Phone 7 launch. That’s the latest buzz swarming around. The show is about to start and you will be the first to know about the latest happenings. In case you haven’t heard, Steve Ballmer and AT&T’s Ralph de la Vega will talk about the gadgets we can’t get enough of.
Things will change for the smartphone industry in a short while. We’ll keep you posted.
Tuned in with the times below.Read the rest of the article »
Written on January 03, 2013
Written on December 28, 2012
Written on December 21, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012
Written on December 17, 2012